We are looking to expand our team with highly-skilled people who are able to get the most out of our technology offering. As an Open Source Consultant, your job will be integrating leading Open Source technologies for our enterprise customers.
You have a strong technical background, preferably in the Java Enteprise environment, and you have a strong fascination for Open Source. You have working experience of at least one of the technologies listed below:
* JBoss application server and middleware suite;
* jBPM, Drools, Infinispan, JBoss ESB / SOA Platform;
* Spring Framework and related technologies (vFabric, vCloud, CloudFoundry);
* Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, Subversion, Git
* Alfresco ECM;
* Liferay and Java EE Portals
* Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence;
* Apache Lucene and Solr
* Pentaho BI Suite;
* Terracotta DSO;
* Apache Web Services stack.
* Activiti BPM and/or Bonitasoft BPM
* Adobe Digital Marketing Suite (CQ5, CRX, Omniture)
* Apple iOS and Android mobile development
* Phonegap, Sencha Touch, jQuery Mobile
We will provide you with extensive training to ensure you have a strong grasp of our technologies. You are not only expected to be able to work with selected products, integrating them for our customers: as an Open Source company we are committed in open collaboration with communities, which means you need to be able to contribute changes, fixes and additions and, in general, be a good community citizen.
You are willing to work in an international environment, using Agile methodologies and approaches. You are of course a great coder, knowledgeable about OOP/OOD and not scared to learn the latest and greatest from the technology landscape. You have at least a working English knowledge.
Ideally, you are involved in one or more well-established Open Source communities, or you are willing to engage with them. You are willing to travel (mostly) around Europe.
This position is open on a European level: according to your preferred location, you will be either report to our British or Italian offices. Telework is welcome, even though a good slice of your time will be spent at our offices or at a customer. Our package includes market rate remuneration, performance bonuses, continuous training and professional growth. Join our team and help us make the difference in Open Source!
Desired Experience : 2 to 6 Years (Mandatory)